Any operation in which material is extracted from the earth and processed has the potential to concentrate NORM in product or waste (residue) streams.
Pig Patrol location method utilises a small sealed radioactive source that is designed specifically for each programme.
These elements are naturally decaying and are considered a primary contributor to an individual's yearly background radiation dose.
Our specialists have a great deal of experience with a vast range of radiation equipment, including personal dosimeters, survey instruments, contamination monitors and much more.
Radiation Professionals specialise in radiation safety in the Petroleum, mining and general industry sectors. We offer complete and effective solutions to the unique challenges faced by businesses operating…
[su_list icon=”icon: angle-double-right” icon_color=”#C00000″]
- NORM Management (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials)
- Pig Tracking
- Subsea NORM Detection
- Radiation Management Plans (RMP’S)
- Radiation Surveys – Environmental, Occupational & General
- Radiation Safety Training Courses
- Regular Auditing of a Sites Radiation Safety Practices
- Radiation Dosimetry
- Equipment Calibration, Sales and Leasing
- Analytical Services
- Installation & Compliance Testing of Industrial Radiation Gauges
- Testing of Lasers, EMF, and other non-ionising radiations
- Storage & Disposal of NORM Material, Sources & Radiation Gauges
- Licensed Transport Services